Saturday, March 17, 2012

Dream On

I am driving this giant eighteen wheeler along some coastal highway and suddenly a huge ice age mammoth comes flying out of nowhere and slams into my vehicle pushing me hard onto the guardrails just inches from the ocean cliff!! Later I find myself alone in a dense and eerie forest. A giant bear appears out of nowhere and belches a hungry growl just inches from my face!! And as if by some spell, I find myself caught in a tornado and my house is pulled off its foundation and gets thrust in this colorful fantasy land crushing a local witch. There is this adrenaline rush which yells at me to lift the house off the witch!!

Well, it looks like I've been watching too many fantasy adventure movies these days because I woke up to the above weirdest dream and it surprised me that I did remember quite a bit of that. Phew!!

Now, logic tells me that lifting a house is impossible for a single human being with regular human strength. However, I guess the mind is numb and immune to all this logic when it comes to dreams. So, in my dreams, I lift the house off the witch, I punch the bear in its face and also jump out of the sunroof right before my vehicle hits the watery grave!!

P.S -  Punching the bear on its face might hurt your hand after the adrenaline rush has worn off. I was icing my hand right after I woke up because in reality, I had hit the bed board!!! :-)

1 comment:

Anjali said...

lol!..can't stop laughing.. it was like a movie scene out of a fiction movie and in reality you have got hurt thanks to the stunt ... Ms heroine pls take care :)